Enteral nutrition / Digestive tracts
EasyLit 6 stationaire voedingspomp
The easylit6 enteral feeding pump is a small, continuous flow,rotary peristaltic pump, guaranteeing a constant flow rate throughout feeding. Ergonomic and compact, it is ideal for stationary use. The pump is for enteral feeding only.Specifications:
- Dimensions: 190 x 170 x 100 mm (HxLxD).
- Weight: 1.4 kg.
- Casing: Fire-resistant polycarbonate ABS.
- Protection index: 4X.
- Battery: NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Screen: back-lit, alphanumerical, 1 line 4 characters
- Front panel: 6 watertight keys
- Indicators: 7 lights
- Power supply: 220-240V~, 50-60 Hz, 200 mA.
- Operating temperatures: 10 to 40 °C.
- Storage temperatures: 0 to 40 °C.
- Charging temperature: 10 to 45°
- Humidity level during operation and during storage: less than 75% without condensation.
- Volumetric, continuous flow,rotary peristaltic pump for enteral feeding.
- Flow rate: Continuous
- Range: From 1 to 600 ml/h - Setting pitch: 1 ml/h
- Accuracy: +/-10 % with tubing for easylit pump
- Purge: automatic tube filling at 600 ml/h for 1 min. 35 sec.
- Occlusion pressure: 1+/- 0.2 Bar
- Maximum volume: 1 to 9,999 ml - Setting pitch: 1 ml.
- Feeding setting memory capacity: 24 h.
- Battery life: 7 hours at 125 ml/h (fully charged battery)
- Charging time: 7 hours
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No